How can I get involved?
Write around 800 – 1600 words to tag onto the end of the section of the story you have just read. Submit your piece to email@example.com, or use our contact form, and we will evaluate it, and use it if it comes up to scratch and obeys the rules.
The rules are:
- Don’t write too much or too little.
- Don’t kill off or introduce characters without considering very strongly what effect this will have on the plot.
- Don’t try to make too many things happen in your piece – the temptation will be to make an impact, but the story will work better if you take it slowly.
- Include contact details, so we can arrange copyright and commission if and when the piece is published.
- Stick to a similar style to that which the story is already written in.
- If your story doesn’t get approved (it probably will though), just try again!